OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY, 12-13-14
Celebrate the holidays and plan for next year with ABCO Technology. "The more you learn, the more you earn!"
ABCO Technology is hosting an open house with lunch for former graduates, present and future students, and all veterans, conselors and case workers who are interested in learning about the new technology trends in training and education for 2015.
Information Technology career open house Event for Veterans & interested candidates
On December 13, 2014 ABCO Technology is conducting an Open House event with important facts about information technology careers with a full lunch included. ABCO Technology is holding this event for students, veterans and candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of information technology. The special vendor certifications you will acquire will lead to a fulfilling job in our dynamic industry. Job Placement assistance is available to all students when they graduate.
Why pursue a Career in Information Technology?
At this time, many industries are shedding jobs at an alarming rate. Information Technology is creating new jobs at an astounding pace. You will find a wide range of entry level positions and a larger number of career opportunities then you will find in any other field.
Your Training Made Easy
As a veteran or dependent of a US veteran, you are entitled to receive government backed educational benefits that allow you to acquire new employable skills and credentials, which are in high demand. Many veterans will qualify for more than one benefit program. Training costs for ABCO Technology programs can be funded by the following government sources for individuals who qualify:
- GI Bill
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Tuition Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E)
At this Open House, you'll have a chance to:
- Meet and ask questions of the School faculty, student advisors, and current students who are in our school’s programs.
- Attend free workshops / class sessions on Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking, Mobile Applications Development, Internet Marketing and Cloud Computing.
- Learn more about academic programs and meet our current students
- Gain an understanding of the application and admissions process & learn about student resources, which will be available to you when you enroll.
- Tour the ABCO Technology campus
A Delicious lunch will be provided and there is no charge to attend the event.
However, registration/rsvp is required.
Please RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 310.216.3067.
Due to a high response, guests of attendees will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us if you need to bring a guest.
We look forward to your visit on December 13.